- Pancake mix
- Chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Prepare pancake mix as package instructs. If you’re feeling fancy, add chocolate chips or whatever add-ins you prefer.
- Fill the bottom of a flat-bottomed bowl with mixture, filling it slowly until it reaches the edge of the bowl.
- Microwave it for 60 to 90 seconds, depending on the strength of your microwave.
- To test if it’s done, run the edges with a knife and make sure no liquid batter reveals itself.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce (or any toppings you’d like). Enjoy!