- 2 apples, chopped into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter, or 2 butter patties
- 1 tablespoon or 1 packet of sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- For the topping:
- 1 packet instant oatmeal, maple sugar flavor preferred
- For serving: Ginger snaps (crushed), vanilla ice cream
- Melt butter in the bottom of a rice cooker.
- Add apples and sugar. Let cook for a few minutes, until apples start to soften. Stir in cinnamon.
- Next, dump the oatmeal packet over the apple mixture.
- Place lid on top and let cook for 4 minutes, then stir to combine.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with smashed ginger cookies if using, followed by a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Remember to turn off your rice cooker, then enjoy!