- 1 butter patty, or 1 tablespoon butter
- Pre-sliced mushrooms
- Pre-chopped onions
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Mozzarella, shredded
- Melt the butter in the bottom of the rice cooker.
- Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are slightly translucent.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking.
- Add spinach and cook until slightly wilted.
- Mix in eggs, cheese, salt and pepper and stir until combined.
- Place the lid on for 5 to 10 minutes, until the frittata appears fully cooked. The edges should be firm and the top and bottom almost set.
- Use a spatula to transfer the frittata to a plate.
- Garnish with mozzarella cheese and enjoy!