- Cooking spray, for baking
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Breyers Original Strawberry Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two baking trays with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer, blend together the butter and sugar until smooth on medium speed, about 4 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla; beat until well combined. On low speed, mix in the flour mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl and mixer attachment to incorporate all the ingredients. Fold in the semisweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. Using an ice-cream scooper, scoop 8 even mounds onto each baking tray. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the cookies just begin to set. Cool on the baking sheets then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To Serve: Scoop strawberry ice cream between two cookies and sammich together! Bake with soul. Eat with pleasure!