- 3 Golden Oreo sleeves
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- 1 Oreo Golden sleeve, crumbled
- In a large mixing bowl, crush the cookies then add butter. Stir to combine together.
- In a cake ring, add cookie crumbled and press firmly down.
- In a saucepan, heat heavy cream.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chocolate chips and pour hot heavy cream over. Allow to stand for a few seconds then mix vigorously until melted.
- Next, add the egg yolks and sugar. Continue to stir.
- Followed by egg whites. With a spatula in enveloping movements, incorporate egg whites to form peaks.
- Add whipping cream and continue enveloping movements until completely combined and a smooth, creamy texture forms.
- On the Oreo base, add 1 single layer of chocolate mousse and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and repeat the previous step to form the second layer.
- Return to fridge for 1 hour before serving.
- Remove from fridge and top cheesecake with chocolate sauce and crumbled Oreos.