- 1/2 cup Heinz Mayochup
- 3 tablespoons Heinz Sweet Relish
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Heinz Yellow Mustard
- 8 Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup pickle chips
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
- In a small bowl, mix together the Heinz Mayochup and Heinz Sweet Relish and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and onions, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 7-10 minutes until very soft and slightly caramelized. Remove from the pan.
- Heat a large cast iron griddle over medium high heat, and add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. If you don’t have a griddle, use a large cast iron skillet and cook the burgers in batches.
- Divide the beef into 8 equal 4-ounce balls. Place them on the griddle and use a large spatula to press down on the patty until very flat. Season the burgers with salt and pepper and brush with Heinz Yellow Mustard.
- Cook for two minutes, flip, and brush the other side with mustard. Place Kraft Singles American Cheese on top and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- To assemble: Layer two burger patties on a bun and top with sautéed onions, pickle chips, shredded iceberg lettuce and Heinz Mayochup-Sweet Relish sauce.