- 1 can biscuit dough
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1/4 cup mascarpone
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly
- 1 Heat 4 inches of oil to 360°F.
- 2 Remove biscuits from can and cut each one into quarters. Roll each quarter into a ball and fry in batches for 3 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- 3 In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar and milk. In another bowl, add 1/2 cup sugar, and in a third bowl mix 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- 4 Dip some of the doughnuts into each sugar bowl.
- 5 Mix the fluff and peanut butter and put in a small piping bag fitted with a small tip. Add the Nutella and lemon curd into separate bags. Mix the mascarpone and jelly and put that in the last piping bag.
- 6 Poke a hole in each doughnut and use the piping bags to fill.