- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, strained with juice reserved
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and refrigerated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice (reserved from can), divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 red dragonfruit
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, strained with juice reserved
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving overhang on the sides.
- Reserve 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs and set aside.
- Mix the remaining graham cracker crumbs with the brown sugar.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Press into the loaf pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate to cool before filling.
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small saucepan. Let sit for 1 minute.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together with electric beaters until well blended.
- Gradually beat in gelatin and crushed pineapple.
- Fold in whipped cream and mix until just blended.
- Shortly before serving, make the glaze.
- Bring the sugar and half of the juice to a boil.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the remaining juice and add to the boiling juice.
- Cook on medium until thick.
- Stir in the corn syrup and bring back to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Quarter the remaining white dragonfruit and thinly slice.
- Layer the slices of the dragonfruit over the cake and brush with glaze.
- Quarter and peel the dragonfruit and chop into a fine dice.
- Scatter over the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Pour half of the filling over the top.
- Scatter pineapple chunks over the filling, then add almost all of the remaining filling.
- Scatter reserved graham cracker crumbs, then spoon over the rest of the filling.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours.