- 2 peaches
- 90g granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100ml water
- 10g gelatin
- 4 tablespoons almond jelly powder
- 300ml milk
- 200ml heavy cream
- Fresh cream (for topping), as needed
- Colorful sweet rice crackers (“Oiri” balls), as needed
- Mint, as needed
- Peel the peaches and cut them into 1.5cm cubes.
- Simmer peaches, peach seeds (for more color), 50g sugar, lemon juice and water in a small pot and bring to a boil. Take the seeds out and mix in half of the gelatin that has been melted down in hot water. Pour the mixture into a tray and let it cool until firm.
- In a separate pot, combine 40g sugar, almond jelly powder, milk and heavy cream. Bring to a boil.
- Mix in the remaining gelatin.
- Pour the mixture into parfait glasses and let cool until it has solidified.
- Mix the peach jelly with a spoon and place it on top of (3). Garnish with sliced peaches, fresh cream, and Oiri balls (sweet rice crackers). Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE