- 12 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 cups dulce de leche, divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate, melted
- 10 popsicle sticks
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with 1 1/2 cups dulce de leche until combined, then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line a loaf pan with wax paper and pour in half of the mixture.
- Add remaining dulce de leche to a piping bag and pipe a layer of it on top of the mixture. Pour in the remaining mixture and smooth out.
- Space out the popsicle sticks evenly, then freeze for 4 hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into equal portions. Drizzle with melted chocolate and serve.