- Ice Cream
- 500 milliliters thickened/whipping cream
- 125 milliliters sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons dulce de leche
- Caramel Sprinkles
- 100 grams white cooking chocolate melted
- Caramelised White Chocolate
- 400 grams white cooking chocolate
- Ice Cream: Add cream, condensed milk and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl and whip to stiff peaks using a hand mixer.
- Transfer to ice cream molds. I used Mini Silkomart ice cream molds. But you can use whatever you can find. Keep in mind larger ones will yield half the amount.
- Caramelized White Chocolate: Add chocolate to a non stick frypan on low heat. Allow to completely melt, making sure to stir. Allow to sit on low heat for about 10 min. Do not stir.
- The bottom will caramelize after about 10 min. Take off the heat and stir. At first it will look like the chocolate has seized. But keep stirring it will melt back down to a smooth texture.
- Carefully take ice creams out of mold and dip into caramelized chocolate. The cold ice cream will help the chocolate set.
- Drizzle with white chocolate and sprinkle with caramel sprinkles.
- Ice Creams will keep for up to a week in an airtight container in the freezer.