- 1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups pureed and strained fresh durian (can substitute mango)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Sliced white bread
- In a bowl, add condensed milk and pureed durian. Stir to combine.
- Whisk heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add a little bit of whipped cream to durian mixture and mix to combine. Pour this mixture back into bowl with whipped cream, and gently fold together.
- Line a loaf tin with plastic wrap, and pour in durian cream mixture. Fold plastic wrap over, and allow to freeze overnight.
- Remove from mold, and peel away plastic wrap. Cut into 1-inch pieces and place in a slice of bread that has been folded over. Enjoy!