- 2 packages cookies 'n' cream Hershey's Mais (cookie wafers)
- 2 packages milk chocolate Hershey's Mais (cookie wafers)
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- Chocolate topping:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped bittersweet chocolate
- In a saucepan, add the condensed milk, milk and eggs. Simmer over low heat until it's the consistency of a thick cream. Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the heavy cream. Set aside.
- In a springform pan, line the outer edges with the chocolate wafers, alternating colors. Use remaining wafers (about half a package each) to crush into crumbs and press into the bottom of the pan. Pour the condensed milk mixture into the mold, then freeze for 6 hours.
- Heat the 1/2 cup heavy cream, then add to a bowl with the chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted completely. Pour this over the cake before serving.