- 3 1/2 ounces corn flour biscuit
- 1.8 ounces of melted butter
- 2 packages of Calipso cookies (chocolate covered biscuits)
- 28 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 5 1/3 ounces dark chocolate
- 3 1/2 ounces of cream
- In a food processor, grind the corn flour biscuits to crumbs. Add the melted butter and mix.
- With the mixture, cover the bottom of a springform pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place around the pan the Calipso cookies with the cookies sticking out. Store in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- In a saucepan, add the condensed milk, milk and egg yolks. Cook over low heat until obtaining a thick cream. Turn off the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Beat the heavy cream into a whipped cream and add to the condensed milk
- Pour in the pan and return to the refrigerator to firm up.
- Heat the cream and pour it over the chopped chocolate, stirring until the chocolate melts completely.
- Pour over the pie before serving.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.