- 2 cans pizza dough
- Bench flour
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup red and yellow peppers, finely diced
- Basil or parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly flour a work surface and spread out 1 can of pizza dough. Roll out slightly.
- Using a round cutter, cut as many circles as you can from the dough. Press each circle into a cavity of the pan. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- On top of each piece of dough add marinara, cheese, peppers and pepperoni.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Garnish with herbs and serve.