- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Toppings: Tomato bruschetta, tapenade, creme fraiche, herbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut puff pastry into small squares the size of squares in the pan.
- Place a square of puff pastry in the bottom of each cavity of the pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine spinach, granulated garlic, onion powder, red pepper flakes, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, Gruyere, breadcrumbs and eggs. Fill each cavity with spinach mixture.
- Bake bites for 15 minutes. Allow to cool then add desired toppings.