- 6 slices white bread
- 6 frozen Siu Mai dumplings
- Sesame oil
- White sesame seeds
- Green onions, chopped
- Ponzu sauce
- Cut off the crust from the bread slices and place onto a sheet of plastic wrap. Flatten with rolling pin.
- Place one frozen Siu Mai dumpling in the center of the bread and wrap it up.
- Microwave for 1 minute at 600 watts.
- Mold into a nice round shape and take off the plastic wrap.
- Place onto a frying pan and drizzle on sesame oil.
- Cook both sides until crispy and golden brown.
- Sprinkle on green onions, sesame seeds and ponzu.