- ½ box vanilla cake mix + ½ ingredients (according to package)
- Vanilla pudding, chilled (1 box instant vanilla pudding + 1 ½ cups whole milk)
- 1 cup chocolate ganache
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour cake batter into lightly greased 8-inch cake round and bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow cake to cool completely.
- Use a knife to trace around the inside of the cake round. Scoop out center and reserve ¼ cup of cake crumbles.
- Fill cake with vanilla pudding until it’s almost to the edge.
- Carefully pour chocolate ganache over vanilla pudding layer and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Pipe whipped cream around the diameter of the pie and sprinkle with cake crumbs. Slice like pie and enjoy!