- 1 bag of instant curry sauce
- 200g potatoes
- 14 candy cheese pieces
- Flour, as needed
- Eggs, beaten (as needed)
- Panko bread crumbs
- Parsley, as needed
- Cooking oil for frying
- ⅛ lemon
- 1 cherry tomato
- Microwave potatoes for 10 minutes and peel them. Mash them in a bowl.
- Add curry sauce to the mashed potatoes and mix together.
- Pour ⅔ of the mixture into an ice cube tray and smooth out the top.
- Place cheese bites into each mold of the ice cube tray.
- Pour the rest of the curry mixture on top and smooth it out. Freeze until solid.
- Remove the mixture from the mold and cut each cube with a knife.
- Coat them with flour, beaten eggs, and panko breadcrumbs (in this order).
- Fry them in cooking oil at 170 °C until golden brown all over.
- Serve the curry croquettes hot with parsley, lemon wedge, and cherry tomato on the side.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.