- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 cups of macaroni, cooked and divided
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1/4 cup of crushed tomatoes
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F.
- Grease an oven-safe pan with butter. Pour 1 cup cooked pasta into the pan, and add half of the grated mozzarella and cheddar.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of cooked macaroni, as well as the milk, tomato and remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven until a light browned crust forms, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese and serve.