- 6 frozen gyoza dumplings
- 6 cabbage leaves
- 6 slices cheese
- 400 grams diced tomatoes, canned
- 50cc water
- Uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons bouillon granules
- Chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- Boil water in a large pot. Quickly boil cabbage leaves to soften.
- Place cabbage leaf on your work surface. Top with a slice of cheese and one frozen gyoza dumpling. Roll it up tightly and secure with uncooked spaghetti.
- Arrange stuffed cabbages on a frying pan with the seams facing down. Pour tomatoes and bouillon over the cabbage and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle on chopped parsley. Drizzle with olive oil and enjoy.