- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan + shaved Parmesan to garnish
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + additional to taste
- 1 canned anchovy fillet
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 slices white bread
- 2 chicken breast tenderloins
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package American lettuce
- In a blender, blend the mayonnaise, grated Parmesan, lemon juice, two tablespoons of olive oil, anchovy fillet and two cloves of garlic. Cool in the refrigerator.
- Cut the white bread into cubes, toss in olive oil and roast in an 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until golden and crunchy. Set aside.
- In a hot frying pan, sauté the chicken in olive oil until golden on the edges. Season with salt and pepper. Cool.
- Cut up the American lettuce and arrange in a salad bowl. Add in the chicken breasts and the dressing, toss, and add the croutons and shaved Parmesan.