- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- Oil, for frying
- To serve
- White rice, cooked
- Green onions, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Combine BBQ sauce, orange marmalade, and teriyaki sauce in a saucepan and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs in one bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour and cornstarch.
- Dip chicken through egg, then through flour mixture.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add chicken and fry for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Add sauce to large bowl and toss crispy chicken through sauce.
- Serve over white rice and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.