- 1 sausage per hot dog
- Pancake Batter:
- 200g pancake mix
- 140ml milk
- 1 egg
- Mix together the ingredients for the pancake batter.
- Pour the batter onto the heated frying pan.
- Pour the pancake dough in a round shape into a warm frying pan.
- Place sausage when bubbles appear on the surface as the batter starts to cook.
- Using spatulas, lift both sides of the pancake and squeeze gently until the pancake is in place.
- Add a bit of water to the frying pan and cover with a lid. Let steam for about 3 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from the frying pan and add toppings. Enjoy!