- For the cake:
- 1 cracked chocolate sponge cake, about 6 inches
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, melted
- For the filling:
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp milk
- For the topping:
- 2 cups dark chocolate, melted
- Powdered sugar
- In a bowl, mash your chocolate cake with the milk and melted dark chocolate.
- Next, roll out to approximately 10 by 14-inches between 2 sheets of cling film.
- Prepare your cream filling, and then spread over the cake. Roll up from the shorter end, and then set aside as you prepare your topping.
- Melt the dark chocolate, and pour over the cake. Leave to set before scattering with the powdered sugar.
- Ready to serve!