- 1 salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 orange, sliced into wedges
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Extra: baked potatoes
- Season the surface of the salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, add olive oil and fry the salmon, skin side down first, for about 1 minute.
- Turn the salmon over and cook for 1 minute. Turn it over again so the skin side is at the bottom.
- Mix the honey, water, orange juice and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine well.
- Add the garlic into the skillet, sauté until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and orange
- wedges, reduce the sauce until it's sticky.
- Top the salmon with parsley and serve with baked potatoes.