- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1 turnip, diced, plus 1 spiralized
- 3 carrots, diced, plus 1 spiralized
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 cup picked basil leaves
- 1/2 cup picked cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken in the middle of the prepared baking sheet. Surround it with potatoes and chopped carrots and turnips. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Meanwhile, spiralize raw carrot, turnip and zucchini and pick basil and cilantro leaves. Prepare lime and lemon. Set everything aside and make the sauce that will accompany multiple lunches.