- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- In a large bowl using a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream the softened butter for about 1 minute on medium-high speed. Once smooth, add the granulated sugar and vanilla on medium speed until fluffy and light in color.
- In a separate medium-size bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder. With the mixer running on low, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients using a cup measure or large spoon. Once combined, fold in rainbow sprinkles. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving for best results.
- Serve a scoop of chilled cookie dough on a sugar cone and enjoy.