- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups, halved
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream the softened butter for about 1 minute on medium-high speed.
- Once smooth, add the peanut butter and sugar on medium speed until fluffy and light in color. Beat in vanilla until incorporated and set aside.
- In a separate medium-size bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- With the mixer running on low, slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients using a cup measure or large spoon.
- Once combined, fold in chocolate chips, peanut butter cups and Reese's Pieces.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving for best results.
- Serve alone or dipped in chocolate as a truffle.