- 300g granulated sugar
- 200ml water
- 5g agar powder
- A dash of food coloring (red, blue, and yellow)
- In a pot, mix together granulated sugar, water, and agar powder and heat; continue heating for 5 minutes after it has boiled.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan lined with cooking paper. In patches of color, dribble in the food coloring (red, blue, and yellow) that’s been dissolved to a dark concentration in water.
- After letting it set in the refrigerator for 1 hour, remove the solid mixture from the pan and transfer to a pan lined with cooking paper. Using your hands, tear the mixture into roughly formed pieces.
- Spread the pieces on the tray, leaving space between the individual pieces. Let them dry for 3-4 days in a well-ventilated area.
- Remove the pieces from the tray and enjoy the sparkles!