Life is full of surprises, like finding a perfectly runny egg hiding in your cheeseburger patty.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- To assemble:
- 1 egg
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Hamburger bun
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato slice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Place all patty ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Shape mixture into a patty and place in a frying pan, forming a hole for the egg in the middle.
- Place the egg in the hole and cook over medium heat.
- Once cooked, flip it over, cover and continue to cook for about 5 minutes. Add cheddar cheese and cook until melted.
- Transfer patty to a bun and top with mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato.