- 1 eggplant, sliced lengthwise 1/4-inch thick
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 yellow zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 green zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/4 cup soft goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Drizzle a parchment-lined baking sheet with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the sliced vegetables on the sheet. Drizzle with more olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes until softened but not browned.
- Grease 4, 8-ounce ramekins. Line with 3 to 4 pieces of eggplant. Spread 1 teaspoon of goat cheese, then layer one slice each of tomato, yellow zucchini and green zucchini. Spread another teaspoon of goat cheese and another layer of tomato, yellow and green zucchini.
- Drape overlaying eggplant pieces over the charlotte and bake 15 to 20 minutes. Flip the ramekin over on a plate and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes for the layers to set.
- Can be served warm or cold.