- 26 oz hash brown
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 6 bacon, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (175˚C)
- In a skillet, cook bacon pieces until crispy. Remove bacon and set aside.
- Add hash browns to skillet. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Mix, then spread the hash browns so they take the shape of the pan and form a nest.
- Cook hash browns for roughly 7 minutes on medium so that the bottom forms a crispy crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, chopped bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over hash browns and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the surface is golden brown and eggs are cooked through.
- Sprinkle fresh chives, slice, and serve while hot.