- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened berries, soaked in warm water for 5 minutes
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup rolled oats, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- Make the “jelly”: In a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, pulse drained soaked berries and dates until a smooth paste forms. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Make the peanut butter dough: In a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, pulse the oats until a flour-like powder forms. Add the peanut butter and pulse until a dough forms.
- Assemble the bites: Take about a tablespoon of the peanut butter dough and create a flat circle in the palm of your hand. Dollop about a quarter teaspoon of the “jam” in the middle. Fold the peanut butter circle around the jam, covering completely. Roll gently to smooth out the ball. Do this with the remaining dough and jelly. Roll finished energy bites in additional oats. Store in an airtight container for 3 to 5 days.