- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Maldon sea salt
- 1 can biscuit dough
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 package smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, add the poppy seeds, sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, dried garlic, dried onion and sea salt. Mix to combine and set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half and roll into a ball. Flatten each dough-ball with the palm of your hand and place a small spoonful of cream cheese in the center.
- Roll the dough back into a ball around the cream cheese, making sure to seal any edges. Alternate each ball with half of them containing smoked salmon and cream cheese and half containing only cream cheese.
- Place all the dough balls into a greased pie dish so they are touching.
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle a generous amount of the everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until nice and golden brown. Pull apart and enjoy!