- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 packet powdered gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 kiwis, thinly sliced into rounds
- Blueberries, cut in half
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and lemon juice. Set aside for later.
- Pour water into a small bowl and dust with gelatin powder. Let gelatin bloom for at least 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk, heavy cream and honey until just simmering. Add gelatin and whisk until completely smooth. Turn off heat. Carefully pour half the milk mixture in the yogurt bowl and stir to combine. Add the rest of the milk mixture until fully incorporated.
- Place plastic wrap to line your chosen mold (eyeball mold, rounded ramekin or bowl) for easy release. Add one kiwi slice in the bottom. Pour in panna cotta mixture and let set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Place molds in a small amount of hot water to help release from ramekin. Place a blueberry half on the center of each kiwi to create the iris of the eyeball.
- Serve eyeball panna cotta on blood orange sauce for an eerie effect.