- 3 zucchinis (about 2 pounds in total)
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup crumbled feta (optional to use Parmesan, goat cheese or cheddar)
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- Fresh herbs, for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spiralize zucchini into 3 mm thick noodles and toss together with cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- On prepared baking sheet, build nests spiraling and layering with cheese. Make sure to leave a little hole for your egg to sit in. Crack egg in the center. Season with salt and pepper, then bake for about 10 minutes until egg whites are set.
- Serve as is, or over an English muffin with fresh sliced avocado, and sliced herbs if desired.