- ½ cup chili oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- ½ cup peanut butter, creamy
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 pound of spiralized zucchini noodles (about 3mm thick)
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 2 cups blanched and chopped veggies (such as broccoli, bok choy or spinach)
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and diced
- 1 cup peanuts, toasted and chopped
- Fresh herbs (such as sliced scallions, cilantro and basil)
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Chili flakes for serving (optional)
- In a large saucepan, heated over medium to low heat, cook garlic in chili oil until fragrant about 2 minutes. Stir in peanut butter and cook another minute until nutty and toasted.
- Stir in soy sauce, honey, and rice wine vinegar then bring mixture to a gentle simmer.
- To assemble: Toss noodles with warmed peanut sauce and layer into bowls with spiralized veggies, peanuts, bell pepper and chicken breast.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and sesame seeds. Enjoy!