- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, diced
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the pecans, pepitas and almonds to a skillet, followed by the pure maple syrup. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt, and cook, stirring frequently, until the nuts have started to caramelize and the syrup has reduced, about 6-8 minutes.
- Spread mixture out into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet and allow to cool completely. You can place in the fridge to help harden.
- Once hardened, add the cranberries, apricots and raisins, and stir to mix evenly, breaking the nuts into clusters as needed.