- 1 pound bacon
- Bamboo skewers
- Green florist's tape
- Artificial leaves
- Roll each slice of bacon into a rose shape, positioning the white, more fatty sides at the bottom of the roses. Secure each rose with 2 toothpicks, making an X shape.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and top with a wire rack. Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes.
- In the meantime, wrap the bamboo skewers in the green florist's tape. Attach the leaves by wining the wires tightly around the skewers, positioning the pointy end of the skewer at the top.
- Once the bacon roses have finished cooking, allow to almost completely cool. Remove the toothpicks and stick the roses onto the skewers.
- Enjoy them as individual roses, or tie together to create a bacon bouquet!