- 1 pound bacon
- 1 package crescent rolls
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until cooked, but still pale in color. The bacon will continue to cook in the oven, so don't cook it until crispy - it will crisp up later! Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel and drain the excess fat. Cool, tear into pieces and set side.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough onto the baking sheet and pinch any seams together with your fingers. If necessary, stretch the dough to cover the entire baking sheet.
- Drizzle half of the maple syrup onto the dough and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the brown sugar. Top with the bacon, then drizzle the remaining maple syrup and brown sugar on top.
- Bake at 325F for 25 minutes, or until bubbling and caramelized. Cool to room temperature, then slice into pieces. Enjoy!