- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup strawberry Nesquik powder
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ganache
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees. Prepare a Bundt pan by greasing with butter and sprinkling with cocoa powder.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, add the condensed milk, butter and Nesquick. Stir to combine, then continue to stir until the mixture starts to release from the bottom of the pan. Add cream, and continue mixing until it releases again from the bottom of the pan. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs and sugar and whisk to combine. Whisk in milk and oil. Sift in the flour and cocoa and stir to combine. Sprinkle in the yeast and mix together. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow cake to cool, then invert onto a work surface. Cut off the top of the cake, then use a knife to hollow it out. Fill it with the strawberry brigadeiro mixture. Place the cut layer back on top.
- Top cake with chocolate ganache and chocolate shavings and serve.