- 8 1/2 ounces of crushed cornflakes
- 2 1/2 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 7 ounces hazelnut
- 1 1/2 cup + 4 tablespoons cream (25 percent fat content)
- 1.1 pound cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces sugar
- 170 grams dark chocolate
- 8 Ferrero Rocher chocolates
- Crush the cornflakes with melted butter and cocoa powder.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan with the crushed cornflakes. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Toast the hazelnuts in the oven.
- Blend the still-warm hazelnuts in a food processor to form a paste. Add half of the cream, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour hazelnut mixture onto the crushed cornflakes in the springform pan, then spread with a spatula. Refrigerate until firm.
- Melt the chocolate with the remaining cream.
- Cover the cheesecake with chocolate. Decorate by topping with Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
- Let the cheesecake cool for 30 minutes. Slice and serve.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE