- 1/4 cup of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of cooked white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 300 grams of beef rib eye
- 1/3 cup of chopped spring onions
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Take two pans out. In one, heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil and slowly fry half of your garlic until slightly brown. Season with salt.
- Season the steak with some salt and some black pepper. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fry off the steak in another pan with 1 tablespoon of oil. Sear on one side for 2 minutes on medium high. Add in the garlic and flip over. Add in the rice to the pan with just the garlic. Fry for 2 minutes to heat everything up.
- Whisk together the sauces, the chili, and sugar.
- Add the white parts of the spring onions to your steak and stir fry for an additional 4 minutes until the meat is cooked to your liking. Start seasoning with the sauce mix, tablespoon by tablespoon, depending on how salty and saucy you want the dish.
- Garnish with fresh dill, bacon oil and crispy bacon.