- 2 frozen puff pastry sheets
- 2 1/2 ounces smooth red bean paste
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolk and milk.
- Spread the smooth red bean paste on one of the pastry sheets, and lay the other pastry sheet on top. Cut out the body of the fish, using one of the excess triangles for the tail. Cut 7 slits into each side and twist into strips. Use the back of a knife to imprint markings on the tail area, and use excess dough to add eyes, mouth and fins.
- Brush fish with the egg mixture, and bake for 15 minutes until puffed and golden.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE