- 1 (16-ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 cup mashed yams, day-old and chilled
- 12 thinly sliced baked ham slices
- 1 cup soft Brie
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon large flake salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay 12 crescent rolls out on the parchment. Spread a thin layer of yams and top with a slice of ham. Place Brie on top of ham and finish with a small dollop of cranberry sauce. Wrap up crescent dough and brush with egg. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes until golden. Serve warm.