- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Tajin
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 packages (24 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups crushed Flaming Hot Cheetos
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, Tajin, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press into the base of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan to create an even layer, pressing 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the pan to create a bit of a wall. Bake for 13 minutes, remove from oven, and allow to cool completely.
- In a stand mixer, add cream cheese, cornstarch, lime zest and 1 cup of sugar. Whisk until creamy. Add lime juice, and whisk for a minute until combined. Lastly, add the eggs and whisk gently, until just mixed through.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cooled graham cracker crust. Bake for 60 minutes or until just slightly jiggly in the middle. Turn oven off, and keep oven door slightly ajar, allowing cheesecake to cool down in the oven for 1 hour, then transfer to the fridge to cool completely.
- Just before serving, evenly scatter crushed Flaming Hot Cheetos over the surface of the cheesecake. Gently press the Cheetos into the cheesecake to help them stick. Release springform pan, slice, and enjoy!