- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup grated and toasted coconut
- Add sugar and water to a sauce pot. Cook over medium heat until sugar has melted and caramel has formed. Pour caramel over a 10-inch diameter mold. Set aside to cool.
- In a blender, add condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla. Blend until combined. Pour into the mold overtop the caramel.
- Bake in a bain-marie at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Let cool, then refrigerate for 1 hour. Un-mold onto a plate and drizzle with more caramel before slicing and serving.