These just may be the richest, darkest brownies we've made yet.
Flourless Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 or similar sized baking dish with coconut oil. Set aside.
- Combine the eggs, syrup, pumpkin purée, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients (coconut flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, dried coffee granules, cinnamon, and baking powder) to the same bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips/chunks to the bowl and fold in.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes, or until a knife or toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing into smaller servings.