- Edible flowers
- White wine jelly:
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3 1/4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatin, dissolved in 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- Calpis jelly:
- 1/2 cup Calpis
- 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatin, dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- Place edible flowers in a doughnut mold.
- In a medium bowl, combine the white wine and sugar. Microwave at 500 watts for 1 minute until sugar is melted. Add dissolved gelatin and stir to combine. Divide wine mixture among the openings on the doughnut mold. Refrigerate until set.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Calpis and dissolved gelatin. Divide this among the openings on the doughnut mold, and return to refrigerator until set.
- Remove doughnuts from mold and enjoy!